Links

Thursday, May 7, 2020

The look of my first and second flower of second layer to kelapa pandan (coconut)

This is taken in the morning of 4 May 2020. Where second flower to my kelapa pandan (coconut) just started to bloom. If you look at the bottom part of pictures below, can see small growing buah kelapa pandan (coconut fruits) from first layer.

This is the first flower from second layer of my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree. Picture taken in the morning of 17 April 2020.
Hopefully I am able to get many coconut fruits from this second layer. I do put my home made compost fertilizer in the base of the kelapa pandan (coconut) tree at least 2 times per week.
Based on my record, the second flower started to bloom after 3 weeks after first flower bloom. Left 3 more flower hard case om the tree for this second layer.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment