Links

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Making nasi goreng (fried rice) using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

This is taken in the morning of 19 April 2020. I just feel I need to have nasi goreng (fried rice) for my breakfast.
I use function steam, texture mild for 7 minutes.
The look of the nicely cooked nasi goreng (fried rice). Taste just nice for my preference. What matter is I am able to cook it myself using uncooked rice grains without need to use cooked rice.




Cooking process:
1) Tumis (sauté) the ingredients: grated large red chili pepper, small red onion and garlic.
2) Crack an egg and put in washed rice. Mix well with the  (sauté) the ingredients.
3) Add water. I use ratio 1:1. Then close the lid after make sure the rice all under the water. I choose function steam, texture mild for 7 minutes.
4) Adding salt for taste. Mix well with the cooked nasi goreng (fried rice). Then close back the lid to make sure the salt melted evenly with the hot nasi goreng (fried rice).
I just love this cooking method. Really save me a lot of time. Since I can get nasi goreng (fried rice) each time when I need it within less than 20 minutes. Can easily make nasi goreng (fried rice) for my sahur later during Ramadhan.
Really feel worth investing to my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker. As I am able to make decent meal using only it. Suitable for those who prefer to cook their own meal while traveling.
Till then, have fun in experimenting to cook nasi goreng (fried rice) with your pressure cooker.

Reference :
[1] Nasi goreng (fried rice) for my iftar last 26 April 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-iftar-food-nasi-goreng-fried-rice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment