Links

Monday, May 4, 2020

Making garlic bread using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker

This is taken in the morning of 18 April 2020. I was craving for garlic bread. Fortunately I have bread loaf, garlic and margarine in hands. I just use my 2.5 liter pressure cooker as it is the easiest kitchen tools for me. 
Do take note that I am taking advantage to make experiment making garlic bread using pressure cooker. As later it would be easier if I need to make fast food when at work next time. This is the time for me to conduct experiment of simple and fast food for daily consumption. Would be a good practise, cost and time effective.
Please proceed with your stove for faster cooking method and outcome.
The look of the cooked garlic bread.

Cooking process:
1) I grate 1 garlic. 
2) Then add 1 table spoon of margarine. 
I am using margarine type Pelangi.
3) Mix well the grated garlic with margarine.
4) Spread the mixed garlic spread to the bread. Put in inner pot. Turn on my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Choose function rice. Press start. After the inner pot heat up, I put in the bread.
I use chopstick to flip over the bread. As precaution to take care of the non stick inner pot. 
Despite it is a simple breakfast, it is savoury and fulfilling. 
Till then, have fun in making garlic bread in your pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] My review on 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-review-of-25-liter-mini-pressure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment