Links

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The look of black spot on one of my wrapped durian belanda (soursop) fruit

This is taken in the morning of 20 May 2020. I was in process upgrading the plastic wrapper used to wrap durian belanda (soursop) fruit last 6 April 2020 to larger ones. To my dismay, one of the durian belanda (soursop) fruit has large black spot. Despite my effort wrapping it at earlier stage.

I am still searching for correct prevention and cure steps to curb this condition. Hopefully it will get better after I spray it with wood vinegar.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted durian belanda (soursop) fruits.

Reference:
[1] The look of wrapped durian belanda (soursop) fruit last 6 April 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/wrapping-plastic-over-my-durian-belanda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment