Links

Friday, May 22, 2020

Removing steel paint pail from the base of my kelapa mataq (coconut) plant

This is taken in the morning of 14 May 2020. Where it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to successfully remove this steel paint pail from the base of this kelapa mataq (coconut) plant.





The look of the steel paint pail at the base  of kelapa mataq (coconut) plant last 6 May 2020.
Thankfully manage to take out the steel paint pail. As if I waited after Ramadhan, it might get even harder or not able to take it ou at all. Moral of the story, better to take it of after using it for 1 year time.
Using the same 10 steps ladder, I manage to wrap 6 more my durian belanda (soursop) fruits. So now I have 17 wrapped durian belanda (soursop) fruits. Hopefully all the wrapped ones will grow well.
Till then, have fun in taking out the used pail to protect your planted plants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment