Links

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Furball the cat eating away my soursop fruit skin

This is taken in the evening of 2 August 2020. Where I manage to harvest 1 unit of 470 gm durian belanda (soursop) fruit that I grow at home. I just eat 1/4 of it. And toss the skin and seeds into 1 container. Then when my cat Furball come, she started to sniff the container and eat away the tossed soursop skin. Despite I have prepared and served chicken soup with steamed rice for the in her bowl. Seems like she did follow sunnah to eat fruit first before her meal.
I do not worry for her to eat away the skin of my durian belanda (soursop) fruit since it is free from pesticide. So I just her eat her fills. Then after a night stroll outside, she started to eat up the chicken in her served chicken soup with steamed rice.
Till then, have fun in monitoring fruit intake of your cat.

Reference:
[1] My harvested 470 gm organic durian belanda (soursop) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-470-gm-soursop-fruit-harvest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment