Links

Friday, August 28, 2020

Making 3 pouches from the gifted jeans cuttings (bottom leg part)

This is taken in the morning of 27 August 2020. Where I manage to cut and sew 3 pouches out of one part of the gifted jeans cuttings. It was gifted to me last 13 August 2020. I received 2 pieces of bottom leg part. 

Only took me 1 hour to finished making these 3 pouches. Well I have to include the time taken to thread the bobbins, cuttings and custom hand sew the edge part. Really having a good portable sewing machine does cut off 70% of process time compare to hand sewn [1]. Which I am able to make them before I start to prepare to leave the house for work that day.

I do feel quite an achievement. Also I am targeting to make more pouches for others as part of my service work after this.

Reference:

[1] The look of me using my portable sewing machine to make 2 tote bags within 1 hour time https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/cutting-down-my-sewing-time-to-70.html

No comments:

Post a Comment