Links

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Organic honey freshly harvest from my home

This is taken in the morning of 13 August 2020. This is the look of nicely packed fresh honey from my stingless bees in 30 ml bottles. For this 30 ml bottle, introduction price is RM 15 per 30 ml bottle. Can place order from me at https://wa.link/0jdqti. My location is in Skudai. Currently have 4 bottles ready stock. While stock last.Main source of my honey nectar is from my planted organic kelapa pandan (coconut) flowers and banana flowers at house compound [1,2].

Can see how dark the colour of my harvested honey. Despite 100% brightness and 6000 K from my RGB LED video light [3]. This is a very good indicator that shows high maturity level of the honey. Few of my customers said it have similar taste resemblance to madu tualang (tualang honey). Even one children to my customer, lick twice the plastic spoon used to pour the honey for consumption.


The look of the packed honey in 30 ml bottles.


Among benefit of honey from stingless bees [4]:

1) To prevent and control cancer cells

2) Increase hormone production

3) Increase immune system

4) Improves blood circulation

5) Improve brain function

6) Helps to loosen out strained muscles

7) Helps to improve and repair bad body cells 

8) Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue 

9) Helps to improve metabolism 

10) Helps to heal wound faster after operation 

Dimension of the used 30 ml bottle is 9.3 cm (H) × 3.6 cm (W) × 2.5 cm (D). 

H = height, W = width, D = depth.

My personal review:

I do consume the honey in the morning after 1 hour breakfast time. I feel 30% more energetic compare to usual. Even forget I do not eat lunch food as was too occupied with works. Seems like my harvested honey able to give good energy boost replacement like energy bar. Can really helps me to maintain my new weight loss after MCO [5].

Pictures above taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone. With light assist from RGB LED video light at setting 100% brightness and 6000 K [3].

The honey was freshly harvested from my home in the morning of 12 August 2020. With custom ninja style outfit to protect my face from bites of the honey owner. Which is stingless bees.

Able to get 200 ml after 1 hour of manual labour. Even one of the stingless bee photo bombed my selfie.

Till then, do enjoy good quality and organic honey for your daily booster.

References:

[1] Flowers to my kelapa pandan (coconut) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-look-of-2-new-spathes-to-my-kelapa.html

[2] The look of my pisang lemak manis (banana) flowers 

https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-pretty-look-of-my-5-sisirsikat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment