Links

Friday, August 7, 2020

My cotton canvas fabric with pretty prints

This is taken last 17 July 2020. Where I pick my parcel of cotton canvas from courier office.
Since it is quite thick, I am thinking of making tote bag out of this pretty printed fabric. It has been almost 7 years since I aimed to make my own tote bag. Since hard to find the size that I like. As I need at least size 30 cm W × 40 cm H. 
I manage to hand sewn my tote bag last 3 August 2020. With size 35 cm (W) × 40 cm (H) and straps 25 cm (L) × 4 cm (W) each side [1].

The look of my hand sewn tote bag after using it for 4 days.
Till then, have fun in making good product out of your printed cotton canvas fabric.

Reference:
[1] The look of my hand sewn tote bag with mermaid print last 3 August 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-hand-sewn-tote-bag-with-mermaid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment