Links

Saturday, August 8, 2020

The pretty look of my hand sewn tote bag with mermaid print after 4 days

This is taken in the morning of 6 August 2020. Where I was out on field work that morning.
I am really satisfied with the durability of my hand sewn tote bag with mermaid print. After using it for 4 days straight. Plus it looks very pretty in this picture. 
The hand sewn tote bag also very sturdy. Really worth to use cotton canvas to make it.
Picture taken using Huawei P30 phone by one of my colleague. Really grateful for the picture. As normally there will be no picture of me at all for any field works. Since I am always the photographer.
Till then, have fun in using your hand sewn tote bag while on field work day.

Reference:
[1] The look of my hand sewn tote bag last 3 August 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-hand-sewn-tote-bag-with-mermaid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment