Links

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Reduction of rat poison after 2 days

This is taken in the morning of 17 August 2020. Where I notice that the significant reduction amount of rat poison that I put last 15 August 2020. I did forget to measure the weight of rat poison poured into the container.

The look of the amount poison poured last evening 15 August 2020.

Still did not see any rat carcass yet. As the rat should already died of thirst. 

The look of the used rat poison in its packaging.

I have to resort in using poison in order to fast stop it from damaging my stuff in the house. But I have to always make sure to keep it away each time I let my cat loose from its room.

Till then, make sure to always wash your hand with soap thoroughly after handling any type of poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment