Links

Monday, August 3, 2020

Furball night stroll with light assist from 96 LEDs video light

Nowadays I only able to spare my time to tend after Furball at night. Since it is dark by that time, I need to use good light to assist me while let Furball out on her night stroll. To ensure safety measurement for both of us. As passing by cars and motorcycle might not able to see us in the dark. I am using my 96 LEDs video light, mounted on light stand.
The look of the lighting set up.
Both of me and Furball in front of the set up light.
Only Furball in front of the set up light.

The look of 3 siput babi (snails or escargot) roaming at night.
The lighting set up to shine the area before disposing the 3 siput babi (snails or escargot). Better safe than never. Especially when doing works at night time.
The look of flower to my corn plant.
Close up on the corn flower.
Till then, make sure to use good lighting in assist you for night works.

No comments:

Post a Comment