Links

Sunday, August 16, 2020

3 dishes within 3 hours of cooking course

This is taken in the morning of 15 August 2020. I manage to spare time for cooking course one-to-one. 

Start from 10 am, finished 1 pm. Start off with breakfast of egg sandwiches. Then after that, continue with milo cake. Ends with sambal kicap (spicy soy sauce paste).

The look of scramble eggs for egg sandwishes.

The look of the cooked steamed milo cake.
The look of sambal kicap (spicy soy sauce paste).

It was a simple cooking process. Which my learner able to follow well despite he is a guy.

Cooking class one-to-one start from RM 50 per hour. But price varies based on the requested dish difficulties stage and dish quantity. For this 3 hour class of 3 dishes cost RM 100, my learner just bring his body. All ingredients, cooking utensils and ingredients prepared by me.

Cooking process:

1) making milo cake



Use lunch box to steam cook the cake batter.
The pretty look of cooked steamed milo cake.
2) Process making sambal kicap (spicy soy sauce paste)
Browing the used main ingredients in pressure cooker.
Blend the browned ingredients with hand blender.




Use immersion accessory to my hand blender to get refined blended paste.
Lastly, cleaning up process.

This learner of mine have a very good attitude. Willing to learn to cook. Second male learner that I teach to bake cake after teaching my no 8 brother last 2014. Which he even able to sell his cooked cake during Ramadhan as his side income that year.

I do teach cooking management. Which is to plan ahead ingredients to be bought for the dishes. Also to use Google spreadsheet to keep track the measured ingredients for cooking, balanced of the used ingredients after each cooking session and also cost per dish [1].

Till then, have fun in teaching cooking lesson to those who are interested.

Reference:

[1] My Google spreadsheet of my recipes https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/keeping-track-of-my-cooking-recipe.html


No comments:

Post a Comment