Links

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My precious thin foldable heat compress to keep me warm

I am really surprised with the high temperature heat generated from this small thin heat compress. Measured highest temperature is 43 degree. Where its size is 24 cm x 17 cm.
Temperature measured using industrial gred infrared thermometer. This is taken last 27 July 2020. Right after I stand up after use it under my back thigh or hamstring area (specifically semimembranosus area). As that area feel really sprained. Maybe due to cold rainy weather outside lab that time.

Pictures taken using Samsung J7 Prime phone with light assist from my 180 LEDs video light.

It has 3 heat setting. The highest temperature measured is 43 degree. The medium temperature measured is 39.9 degree. The lowest temperature measured is 36.8, 37.4 and 37.7 degree.
The high heat setting produce just nice warmth to help sooth:
1) my aching body, hands
2) reducing headache when put on back of my neck,
3) ease my stomach pain and keep it warm when it was bloated.
4) helps to sooth blood flow for my cramped arms.

The small and thin size makes it very easy to fold and bring for daily usage. As it is powered using USB of 2A, 5V. Which can easily achieved using my 20,000 mAh powerbank.

Last time I have used other heating device to assist me especially during my menstrual time.
Among the used heating device:
1) rechargeable hot water bag.
Not advised to use it as it can turned out to be too hot for long usage. I have scalded my hands and body after fall asleep while using it. It has also burst one me while using it in 2013. Fortunately it did not scalded me. Use at your own risk. These issues never being highlighted  by seller as precaution.
2) hot cold gel pack.
Have burst one unit when heating it up more than 3 minutes in microwave. The best and safer way to heat it up is to soak it into hot boiled water. Still safer than using rechargeable hot water bag.

Till then, be safe while using heating cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment