Links

Sunday, November 8, 2020

3 layer cooking style in my precious pressure cooker

This is taken last morning of 2 November 2020. Where I cook 3 layer of dishes in my precious pressure cooker Philips HD 2137.

Top part is frozen chicken soup I make earlier. Middle part is rice and bottom is new chicken soup for my cat, Furball.

I use double bath method and function manual for 8 minutes. By the time it finished cooking, I am able to consume my chicken soup. And let chicken soup and rice for Furball to cool off before feed her.
Love my precious pressure cooker Philips HD 2137. As it enables me to get good food for both me and my cat without need to tend after it. Plus I am able to finished off tending my plants and house chores while it is left cooking my food.
Till then, have fun in cooking with your precious precious pressure cooker Philips HD 2137.


2 comments:

  1. Hi; do u mind posting a clearer picture on how you assemble the three layers cooking inside the PP? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Sorry. I have not much time to spare for clearer stacking picture. Since for me it is clear enough. What matter is the stack stable and you able to close the lid. Hopes it helps.

      Delete