Links

Saturday, November 28, 2020

My self sewn phone pouch with Gucci printed fabric

This is taken early this morning. Manage to finished off making 1 phone pouch using Gucci printed fabric. This time I make it slightly bigger. So that I am able to store along my micro usb cable for faster charging process when needed.

Sewing process. I use zipper presser foot to sew the zip neatly.
Using fabric clip to ensure the fabric in place for sewing together process. As it is basically 4 layer during top stitching part. And the needles hardly able to penetrate well the fabric. I am using size 18 sewing needle for this process. As my size 14 needle already bend yesterday when using it for such.
To be frank, a lot to be considered to sew this simple looking pouch. I have to make sure the pattern looks before cut the fabric. Which I also need to consider for it to be able to fit in my 2 unit phones. Then to make sure correct placement of the zip to sew it together.
Till then, have fun in sewing your own phone pouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment