Links

Monday, November 23, 2020

Making ayam masak merah and nasi serai for my brunch

This is taken in the morning of 22 November 2020. Where I finally able to cook my own ayam masak merah and nasi serai. After 2 weeks craving to cook it. 
The look of used serai (lemongrass), garlic and butter to make my nasi serai.
Both dish finished cooking after 16 minutes. I really feel that I need to buy 1 more Philips pressure cooker. So that I am able to cook rice and my dish in same parallel session. As my 2.5 liter pressure cooker unable to to cook as fast as the Philips pressure cooker.
The look of lada basah (large pepper) and daun kunyit (turmeric leaf) that I used for my ayam masak merah dish.
Till then, have fun in cooking your own meal at home using home grown ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment