Links

Monday, November 2, 2020

Test power my cute cangkul (hoe) with 29 cm handle

This is taken in the morning of 1 November 2020. Where I test the received cute cangkul (hoe) with 29 cm wooden handle. Use it to dig out 3 unit of 1 feet deep hole.




Planting papaya tree.

I really love using this cute cangkul (hoe). Able to use it while sitting on my working stool. Comfortable handle.
Worth money invested on it. As it does helps to dig out hole faster than using my small shovel [1]. Plus no blister on my palm after using the cute cangkul (hoe) compare to using my small red shovel. Both used without wearing working glove. Really suitable for woman like me for gardening works or to dig holes to bury dead animals.
For those who are interested, the price is RM 15 per unit. Price excluding postage. Can order from me at wa.link/0yp0be .
Till then, have fun in using cute cangkul (hoe) to dig out hole for your plants.

Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment