Links

Friday, November 27, 2020

The look of my phone and card pouch using starwars villain fabric print

This is taken early this morning. Manage to finished making these 2 unit of pouch from scratch within 1 hour and 30 minutes time.


I am using starwars villain fabric print. Looks pretty after finished making it. I do cut aside 1 more phone pouch material and 2 more heat compress cover using the same fabric. Which I intended to sew it together tomorrow. 
It does feel like an achievement since this type of fabric and size hardly able to be bought easily in the market. Plus would cost more of my time, effort and money to outsource it. Where the person who make it might unable to interpret my verbal and drawn design to the output that I have in mind.
Till then, have fun in sewing your own phone and card pouch for self usage.


2 comments: