Links

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My 3rd attempt in making telur pindang

This is taken in the morning of 9 November 2020. Which after I toss dry the cooked telur pindang after finished cooking it in the evening of 8 November 2020.

6 unit of telur pindang for my neighbour to taste.

The cooking process last morning of 8 November 2020. I arrange the eggs after putting in daun lengkuas.
The look of the other herbal leaves used for cooking.
I let it cook for almost 8 hours. Only 2 unit from 20 cracked. Since I am trying to be on diet, I decided to make telur pindang than normal boiled eggs. So that I can eat it on it own as my diet food. Plus the herbal benefit from the used herbal leaves infused in it. Basically a healthy tasteful egg. The telur pindang last longer than normal hard boiled eggs.
Hopefully I will be able to achive my 50 kg weight target within 2 weeks time.
Till then, have fun in making your telur pindang at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment