Links

Thursday, November 5, 2020

My second attempt of telur pindang

This is taken last 30 October 2020. Where I decided to make experiment making telur pindang using my balance 4 unit of eggs.


It does taste good. But maybe need to let it cook for 3 more hours. As I only cook it for 3 hours. Also the eggs did not look chocolate enough in colour. Still need to improve. But what I really satistfied is the taste is already there. And 100% crack free eggs. 50% improvement compare to my 1st experiment last 5 June 2020 [1].

I am able to share it with stray cats that surrounds me in the restaurant when crack it open to share with my friend. Since I do not use any salt in making it. I only use fresh ingredients that I grow at home. Which I harvest less than 1 hour before I cook my telur pindang.

Till then, have fun in making telur pindang at home.

Reference: 

[1] My first attempt making telur pindang last 5 June 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/experimenting-to-cook-telur-pindang-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment