Links

Monday, November 9, 2020

Harvest for today: 4 bottles of 30 ml honey

This is taken in the evening of 8 November 2020. Where I manage to harvest 4 bottles of 30 ml honey from my stingless bees log. Actually the intention is to check and clean up the log. 

Quite surprised with the harvest amount since it is quite a lot considering the rainy days for this week. Maybe my stingless bees get enough supplies from the 2 unit jantung (heart) to my pisang raja (banana) plant last 19 October 2020.
As it is a harvest during the rainy days, the price is RM 25 per 30 ml bottle. Pricr excluding postage or delivery cost. Can click this link for order https://wa.link/ya88g .
I make SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to check my log at least every once week. In order to make sure my logs in healthy and good condition. Have to make sure my workers in good shape also. Basically a lot of effort, care and time is needed to tend after my logs. Still, I am able to get fresh supplies of honey every week. Which I know for sure is a pure honey that is free from any other additional ingredients. Also I know the source of ingredients for my honey.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your fresh honey from your log at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of my 2 unit unit jantung (heart) to my pisang raja (banana) plant last 19 October 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment