Links

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Gifting my homemade lips and face balm to my gorgeous Aunties

This is taken in the morning of 16 October 2021. Where I gifted 2 of my Aunties my homemade lips and face balm. All 3 of us are fully vaccinated. 

I made the balm early morning before Subuh prayer that very morning. Using quality ingredients with precise measurement and process. Among used ingredients is cocoa butter, argan oil and vitamin E. This cocoa butter is not same category with butter of Buttercup ya. It is cocoa butter specifically for skin or external usage. Since I get that question from my Aunt.
I choose to add argan oil as I have used it as it is last time. And it does makes my skin looks supple and smooth despite I was sleeping in air conditioning room that night. It is really a wonder oil that suits and compatible with my skin. 
I used this homemade lips and face balm on my lips, face, neck, hands, elbows, ankles and feetsin daily basis. Still studying method to add my harvested stingless bees honey into the balm. As the stingless bees honey is quite delicate ingredient to add into existing formula.
Suggested sequence to use this homemade lips and face balm:
1. Wash face with facial cleanser.
2. Apply toner.
3. Apply serum.
4. Apply this homemade lips and face balm.
Till then, have fun sharing good homemade lips and face balm.

Reference:
[1] The look of my homemade lips and face balm last 25 September 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment