Links

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Furball ravishing the fallen Harum Manis mango fruit

This is taken on the evening of 22 August 2022. Where one of my Harum Manis mango fruit fall before it fully matured in the morning. Then while I was letting Furball for her outing session, she immediately took the fruit. Where I put it on my car hood after take its pictures. I was astounded to see how aggressive Furball ravishing it. I do not know why she behave such way. First time ever seeing her being so aggressive with a mango.
YouTube video link: https://youtube.com/shorts/40Lc0OAI6ao?feature=share. Incase the video is not properly shown.

Regardless, the fallen premature Harum Manis mango fruit does smell very fragrant.
The look of the fallen Harum Manis mango fruit.

Until then, have fun in letting your cat out for a breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment