Links

Monday, August 8, 2022

Second batch of magnesium lotion

This is taken on the evening of 7 August 2022. I made a new batch of magnesium lotion based on the customer's request. This time, I have used additional ingredients to improve the texture of the magnesium lotion for a much smoother application.
The look of the output. I get 2 containers of 35 gm, 1 container of 15 gm and 5 containers of 5 gm.
I really love and satisfy with the texture of this second batch. It is 30% smoother in application compared to the first batch. Worth the time spent studying it.
Among the benefits of using magnesium lotion is for those who have a magnesium deficiency, restless leg syndrome (RLS), insomnia, body ache and so on. Can always Google for more information. As for me, I am using it for my painful body aches, aching joints and insomnia. So far, it helps to reduce up to 70% of my painful body aches and joints. Also helps up to 90% of my insomnia. However, this version of magnesium lotion is made for adult usage and transdermal application only. Different formulations are required to cater to children's usage based on their age.
Until then, have fun and enjoy applying magnesium lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment