Links

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The look of my homemade magnesium lotion in 10 gm container

 This is taken on the morning of 1 August 2022. Where I am able to make homemade magnesium lotion. After using homemade magnesium oil for 4 days straight. 

The look of magnesium lotion in a 10 gm container. I put a label sticker for easy pick up for usage. 
Comparison between magnesium oil and magnesium lotion. Can bring a smaller container when using magnesium lotion. Able to save space.
The look of the magnesium lotion right after the fill-in process. 
The look of milky white magnesium lotion. 

The reason for upgrading to a lotion is to get a less runny texture and more control in applications. As for me personally, I think it is more convenient to use magnesium oil on weekends compared to weekdays. Plus, I have to consider and opt for more solidified applications when using white attires. Same reason I make my lips and face balm last September 2021 [2]. Plus, to get a more moisturizing effect on my aging skin. 
So far, the previous magnesium oil works well for me. Really helps a lot for me to get in focus on daily tasks. 
Until then, have fun using homemade magnesium lotion on your skin. 

References :
[1] The look of my homemade magnesium oil last 28 July 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/07/first-batch-of-my-homemade-magnesium-oil.html
[2] The look of my lips and face balm last 21 September 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/09/my-homemade-lips-and-face-balm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment