Links

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Harvesting 12 unit of my Harum Manis mango fruits using custom made fruit plucker

This is taken in the evening of 29 August 2022. Where I managed to harvest 12 unit of my Harum Manis mango fruits using custom made fruit plucker. It took around 2 months and 10 days OR 71 days for it to be ready for harvest. 

The look of the used custom fruit plucker. 



The look of orange colour on the top part of the Harum Manis mango fruit. Which indicates it is ready for harvest. Where I am able to detect due to my precise image processing process of my eyes. Which I am grateful that my vision still intake and in good condition. 
Have to push myself to harvest them. As it is time. And it will be my loss if I missed out the harvesting period. Which I end up take in pain killer to refrain the pain, after effects from the accident [1]. Still I am grateful for still be alive to able to experience harvesting my home grown Harum Manis mango fruits.
Until then, have fun in harvesting your planted Harum Manis mango fruits. 

References :
[2] The look of Harum Manis mango fruits on its tall tree last 10 August 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-look-of-harum-manis-mango-fruits-on.html
[3] The look of the flowers to my Harum Manis mango tree last 10 June 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-pretty-look-of-blooming-flowers-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment