Links

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Magicboo now open in Taman Universiti, Skudai Johor since 15 August 2022

I notice the signage of Magicboo in Taman Universiti, Skudai morning of 15 August 2022. But did not have the time to drop by and check it out. 

After checking online, then only know it started open on 15 August 2022 from the Facebook page Magicboo. 

I am very happy seeing it since now it is much nearer for me to go to Magicboo. Last time I need to drive all the way to Taman Ungku Aminah and Bukit Indah if wanted to go to Magicboo. I love hair products from Magicboo. I notice last 29 October 2021, both branches in Nusa Bistari and Taman Ungku Aminah closed [1]. Then Magicboo branch in Taman Ungku Aminah open again last 13 December 2021. Maybe the one in Taman Ungku Aminah closed last time due to the renovation process.

Until then, have fun going to the Magicboo branch near you.

Reference:

[1] Buy 2 hair products in Nusa Bistari after encounter 2 Magicboo branch closed in both Nusa Bistari and Taman Ungku Aminah last 29 October 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/11/2-items-bought-to-curb-my-hair-fall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment