Links

Friday, August 5, 2022

Magnesium lotion does helps to reduce my demonic premenstrual pain from getting loose

Was having 1 level up of premenstrual pain on the morning of 2 August 2022. The demonic pain does feel like how Mammon, Lucifer's son tries to breach into the human world in the movie Constantine minutes 2:00 till 3:06 [1,2]. My extra dramatic way of describing the pain😁. Despite I applied both magnesium oil and magnesium lotion at that time on clean skin after the bath. It was annoyingly excruciating pain.

On 3 August 2022, I can feel my body fast getting cold, 30 minutes after morning bath. That is after I applied both magnesium oil and magnesium lotion at that time on clean skin after the bath. But thankfully 20 minutes after that, I am able to still go to work.

In a way, I am thankful to be able to discover magnesium oil and magnesium lotion. It does help a lot to improve my body condition. Both magnesium oil and magnesium lotion are for transdermal application only.

Until then, have fun applying magnesium oil and magnesium lotion daily.

References:

[1] Movie Constantine https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/

[2] Mammon, Lucifer's son tries to breach into the human world in the movie Constantine minutes 2:00 till 3:06 https://youtu.be/gHtiw_a-XAw

No comments:

Post a Comment