Links

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Testing my water dispenser

I bought a water dispenser after make research for it. Since my hands are no longer able to lift a full 5-liter water bottle to fill in the electric kettle to make boiled after. It was delivered on 21 August 2022. Only able to test it on the morning of 24 August 2022.
YouTube link (incase the above did not show): 

My review:
Yes.the water dispenser works. With 5 liter bottle. After this,no need to lift the full 5 liter bottle to cook water in electric kettle💪🏻. The water flow is also strong. Can refer to the above video as proof.

It can also be used for camping or field site visits or gardening in kebun.

Those who are interested to buy this water dispenser can always contact me at using this link wa.link/f98ivz .

Until then, have fun dispensing water from the 5-liter water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment