Links

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Taking minutes of meeting or notes using my Samsung notes apps.

I am taking minutes of discussion or note this evening using  Samsung notes apps inside my Samsung J7 Prime phone [1].
I am able to take voice recording, type the notes and also make sketch of the drawn diagram or figure in whiteboard.
One of my discussion member saw I sketch the diagram or figure in my Samsung phone. And he asked me how I draw the sketch. I replied that I only used my index finger. He immediately try to write using his index finger in his Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, but unable to make readable writing sketch like mine. He end up ignore his attempt and said would be easier if using Samsung pen. Still he said it is more practical to use index finger. Despite I find it funny yet adorable, I admire his attempt to try to write using index finger on his Samsung phone.
The best part is I am able to transfer the written and sketch notes into my laptop within less than 5 minutes, subjected to internet connection also. I am able to edit the notes for further discussion today in a breeze. Which can learn details in my short course later.

The one that I see, this apps only can be used with Samsung phone. As I have tried to install the apps in my Oppo A71 (2018), but sadly it is not compatible.
Basically, it is a really an advantage to use Samsung phone at time like this. Maybe there are other apps that is the same par with Samsung note app. But I have less time to spare to venture on them for my Oppo phone.

Hopefully I am able to finished up my paperwork tomorrow based on the notes and recording that I take this evening. As next discussion for the paperwork is 4.30 pm tomorrow. And I have 658 pages of technical book to read in order to make the technical paperwork into laymen standard😂.

Can come and join my short course later on taking notes using smartphone. If interested to be efficient in process taking notes. I basically never have to type my minutes of meeting or notes after using this apps. Very good in cutting of unnecessary work and save lots of time.

Till then, have fun in taking minutes of discussion or note using your smartphone😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment