Links

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My review of 2.5 liter mini pressure cooker.

So far, I have used 2 brands of 6 liter pressure cooker and 1 brand of 2.5 liter pressure cooker. After eyeing on smaller size pressure cooker, I found out that the smaller one tend to be 30% to 70% more expensive than 6 liter pressure cooker price.
Comparison between 6 liter from Elba and 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1].
Size wise, not much difference for outer part. Quite amusing.
The only difference is inner pot size.

The one on left is 6 liter capacity. While the one on right is 2.5 liter capacity.

Left: height with lid 29 cm, diameter with handle 36 cm, diameter without handle 28.5 cm.
Right: height with lid 24 cm, top diameter 21 cm, bottom diameter 24 cm.
Weight : the 2.5 liter is 20% much lighter than 6 liter pressure cooker = 3.02 kg.

The look of the 2.5 liter pressure cooker in its box after took it from faculty office last 10 September 2019. It actually delivered last 8 September 2019.
Place order last 2 September 2019. Below is the status on 10 September 2019 
Quite tricky since the tracking number is not uploaded in the website I place order for it. Which makes me have to call their customer service to check on its status.
So far in terms of functions, not much difference. Even for the outer size. Only inner part is 30% to 42% smaller in size.
For me, I still prefer 6 liter pressure cooker since I can still used it to cook for 1-2 person. And also for 18 peoples when have events [5]. Even able to use it to cook 1 whole older chicken for my cats. The only disadvantage for me is the cleaning up process. Especially when I am not well. Since my wrist tend to be weak during that time. That is why I have to opt for 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Well, I need to consider also I am not getting any younger.
So far,  I have tried to cook half boiled eggs with the pressure cooker [2]. Manage to get perfect outcome. When I share with others, only those above 40s appreciate such tips compare to those who have not yet reach 40. Well, seems like I aged faster I think. Regardless, I as electronic engineer have to test recipes well. So that later would be easier for my Mum to use such equipment for her daily food preparation with ease. As an engineer, I have to consider worst case scenario.
For those who are interested to engage with my consultation service in buying the perfect pressure cooker that suits their needs, can contact me at http://www.wasap.my/+601131277601/pressurecooker . If you want free service, can always asked my Uncle Google or Siri💪😁. So far,  one of my customer have engage my consultation service and bought 2 unit of 6 liter pressure cooker last 2018 [3,4]. One for his family and one more for his mother in kampung (village). My customer is very proud for being able to gift his mother the pressure cooker. As my customer said, only he have the initiative to do so. Glad to be able to help.
Till then, have fun in using 2.5 liter pressure cooker to assist you in daily cooking.

References:
[1] My review on 6 liter Elba EPC 6000SS https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html
[2] The perfect look of my half boiled eggs cooked in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/cooking-half-boiled-eggs-in-25-liter.html
[3] My customer first purchase of 6 liter pressure cooker last 13 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/unboxing-pressure-cooker-and-assist-in.html
[4] My customer second purchase of 6 liter pressure cooker last 12 December 2018 for his mother https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/2nd-order-pressure-cooker-which-arrive.html
[5] Cooking ubi rebus (boiled tapioca/cassava) and bones+meat soup last 23 August 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/08/dinner-with-post-graduate-students-and.html

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! Finally I found the dimension and decided to go for it. There is too little info for the 2.5L Elba pressure cooker which is not even on Elba official website! Luckily I hv browsed over your blogs and found this! Your cat is so lucky to hv a kind owner like you. every eat well hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear. Glad to be able to help. As I also gamble in buying the 2.5 liter pressure cooker after a long survey and research. But it does assist me well in daily basis. And yes my cats now getting a little more rounder due to better food prepared for them using this precious pressure cooker.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your posting. I have been searching everywhere for this kind of review. Just one thing, how many minutes does it take to cook rice. Could you share some simple procedure?

      Delete
    3. 7 minutes using function steam, texture mild. Mild is the lowest setting for this model. As default is 9 minutes of default for function steam, texture normal. Just put same process you do to cook rice in pressure cooker before press function steam.I normally cook up to 300 gm only. Make sure to let the pressure cooker naturally release its presssure. This can be done by press cancel and turn off thr power. Hope this help.
      Can refer link below
      https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html

      Delete