Links

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Wrapping plastic over my durian belanda (soursop) fruits

This is taken in the evening of 6 April 2020. Where I manage to wrap my durian belanda (soursop) fruits. The idea of wrapping it is to keep it safe from being injected by fruit flies. Better safe than never. 
The look before it is wrapped. Can see how much it has grow. After 27 days from the fruit bud is spotted [1]. 

At this moment, there is only 2 fruits on the tree. But I manage to see 2 more small fruits that just successfully self pollinate. All thanks to the wild stingless bees and strong wind in my neighborhood. 
Hopefully the new fruit buds will turn grow well.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted durian belanda (soursop) plant at home.

Reference :
[1] The look of soursop fruit bud last 11 March 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-look-of-my-first-durian-belanda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment