Links

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Flowers to longan tree

This is taken in the noon of 6 June 2020. Where can see how pretty the look of flowers to this longan tree.

If I was not mistaken, this is longan lada hitam type. But my girlfriend insisted that it is longan Thailand type. Well, I have to wait for the fruit to be harvested for confirmation later.

Only 2 branches of this longan tree has flower buds. Actually this longan plant is owned by one of my girlfriend. Since she is becoming busier and unable to take care of it,she asked me to help take care of it. I give my condition that the plant need to be with me at home in order to be able help to take care of it. And my girlfriend agree with such condition. 
Now the longan tree is safely in my house compound since 8 June 2020. Along with lemon tree and pomegranate tree. Hopefully the longan flower buds will be able to grow well into fruit buds. With the help of wild stingless bees that currently available in my house compound. As I do tell my girlfriend that I will split to share 50-50 of the harvest outcome. Which I will deliver to her as special service.
Till then, have fun in fostering new longan tree till it bear fruits at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment