Links

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Making fried macaroni for my lunch using pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137

This is taken in the noon of 8 June 2020. Where I make fried macaroni using my pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137.
The fried macaroni finished cooking while I was 1 minutes away to finished washing the use utensils. Very convenient for me who is fighting off diarrhea. 
The look of the cooked fried macaroni. 
I use function sautè low temperature to tumis (sautè) ingredients such as garlic, red onion,turmeric and ginger. Then I add the washed macaroni to the sautè ingredients. Then I add water and 2 beef burger patties for extra taste. Then I close the lid. Press cancel. Then I choose function manual for 3 minutes to cook the fried macaroni. I do make sure the valve is at seal position. It taste just nice despite no salt added to the mix. 
Actually I was down with diarrhea. Since 3.45 am in the morning. I only consume fruits (starfruit and rock melon) and water to fill in my stomach by 10 am. By late noon, I feel I need to eat solid food. And opt to make fried macaroni instead of fried rice. Just because I do not have the urge to eat rice.
The look of yellow ripe starfruit.
The look of ripe orange flesh of rock melon.
Till then, have fun in cooking fried macaroni for your consumption during sick day.

Reference:
[1] My precious 6 liter pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/received-my-precious-philips-hd-2137.html

No comments:

Post a Comment