Links

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The look of packed plants in container with a bottle of home made growth hormone for my customer.

This is taken in the evening of 15 June 2020. A container of plants and 1 liter of my home made growth hormone for my customer.
Close up on the home made growth hormone.
The package of plants contains.:
●4 mulberry plants
●3 roselle plants
●2 rock melon plants
●3 Dino kale plants

With 1 liter bottle of my home made growth hormone.


Growth hormone: act as booster to fruit plants, flower plants and vegetables.
A secret to my bountiful fruits of soursop and kelapa pandanšŸ¤« [1,2]. I use it as foliar spray to my planted plants at home.

Selling price for growth hormone is :
●RM 30 for 1 liter.
●RM 5 for 100 ml.

Ratio usage:
●for flower/vegetable plants = 5 ml (1 full bottle cap) growth hormone+3 liter non chlorine/rain/filtered water.
●for fruit and permanent plants = 10 ml (2 full bottle cap) growth hormone+3 liter non chlorine/rain/filtered water.

Till then, have fun in using growth hormone to help boost growth of your planted fruit plants.

References:
[1] The look of my wrapped soursop fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/wrapping-9-of-my-durian-belanda-soursop.html
[2] The look of abundance fruits to my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-overview-look-of-my-kelapa-pandan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment