Links

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The pretty clean look of 171 gm harvested purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple)

This is taken in the evening of 22 June 2020. Where I am able to harvest one from 2 of my purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit. As it just turn just nicely soft that evening. If I notice it the next day, the fruit might have luruh/gugur (fallen) off the stem.

The look of purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruits on its stem.

The picture of the fruits when I accidentally focused at the background.

The harvested purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit weigh 171 gm.
I am thankful to be able to harvest it just on time. Also to be able to harvest clean fruit that is free from white flies infestation. Seems like my scheduled usage of home made remedy works well for my plant. I am still learning to make the plant to produce more fruits.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment