Links

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Making wet food for my cats using my precious pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137

This is taken in the evening of 5 June 2020. First time I make wet food for my cats using pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 [1]. I have experience making wet food last 2016 using gas stove [3]. Where it took longer cooking time and I have to baby sit while it is cooking. 
Using my precious pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137, I am able to use technique dump and leave it to cook with peace of mine [1].
The look after I mashed it all up the cooked ingredients using the wood ladle. I think would get smoother and faster result if use immersion blender. Still I am grateful for using this pressure cooker. As it help a lot to cook the fish till the bones become soft and easily breaks even using wooden ladle.
The look of the cooked ingredients.
The look of ingredients that I have put into the inner pot. I use ikan selayang (sardine fish), curry leaves, ginger, turmeric, water and carrot. 

I use function meat/poultry for 25 minutes. Set valve to seal. Then I press cancel and turn it off after it finished cooking. For natural pressure release (NPR). After floating valve drop, then I open the lid. I know it that I need to wait for the floating valve to drop. But I have to wait since I am afraid I will get injured from the hot steam of manual pressure release. Better safe than sorry.
I decided to make wet food today as one of my cat is currently sick and refuse to eat the mixed rice with shredded chicken meats and soup. It only drink the given chicken soup. Which is not fulfilling for it. Also more work for me as I need to feed it every hour. I am putting more effort after loosing one of my cat last 7 May 2020 [4].
The look of my sick cat, Tomot last 4 June 2020. Where blood oozing out from both of his nostrils and anus.
Thankfully my cat Tomot already able to walk and move around a lot today. I am very grateful for that. That is why I take my time to make wet food for him. So that he would have energy and could recover faster.
Till then, have fun in making wet food for your cats. 

References:
[1] Receiving my precious 6 liter pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 last 16 May 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/received-my-precious-philips-hd-2137.html
[2] First attempt to make telur pindang last 5 June 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/experimenting-to-cook-telur-pindang-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment