Links

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Cooking chicken soup in Philips AIO HD 2137

Test to cook chicken soup using my 6 liter Philips AIO HD 2137 in the morning of 20 May 2020 [1]. I use my lunch box to make steamed rice.
The look of nicely cooked chicken soup with steamed rice.


It took 6 minutes for the pressure start built up. Then after that it displays the 15 minutes cooking time under function meat/poultry.
I put in 414 gm frozen cleaned chicken with 560 ml water and other herbs. 
For me personally, this pressure cooker cook faster than my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [2].
In my 2.5 liter pressure cooker, default time for function beans/tendon is 30 minutes. While this pressure cooker default time for meat/poultry is 15 minutes. Which is 50% much faster finished cooking. With similar results.
After 45 minutes, both steamed rice and chicken soup is ready. And I am able to feed my cats for their morning meal. It is really convenient for me. Since I do not need to babysit both while it is cooking. Able to leave it to cook with a peace of mind. The chicken also very tender despite it is cooked for 15 minutes. Healthier food option for my precious cats.
Till then, have fun in experimenting cooking with your pressure cooker.

References:
[1] My precious 6 liter pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/received-my-precious-philips-hd-2137.html
[2] Details on functions in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment