Links

Thursday, June 4, 2020

My 10 minutes spaghetti carbonara meal

I make spaghetti carbonara last 23 May 2020. Finished cooking within 10 minutes using pressure cooker Philips HD 2137. Using function manual for 3 minutes.
I do not need to cook spaghetti separately. Just simply put all ingredients in the inner pot. Then press the desired function and time to let it cook.
By the time the dish finished cooking, I already completed tidying up the used utensils for the process. Very convenient for me.
I do not use garlic and onions at all. At I was quite lethargic due to my first day of menstrual. For me it is a very good experiment to dump and leave cooking method. As I am able to enjoy good food cooked by myself despite my unwell condition. Makes me proud to be able to take care of myself.
I just used the balance of previous spaghetti carbonara earlier. Which being frozen in freezer. I do not need to wait for the ingredients to defrost at all.
Till then, have fun in cooking your own spaghetti carbonara.

Reference :
[1] My 6 liter pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/received-my-precious-philips-hd-2137.html

No comments:

Post a Comment