Links

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The look of new blooming flower to my kelapa pandan (coconut) plant

This is taken in the evening of 29 June 2020. Basically after 17 days of previous flower to my kelapa pandan (coconut) bloom [1]. This is quite fast for me. As normally it will have gap at least 2 days for next flower started to bloom. After the previous flower finished off. Maybe my new fertilizing schedule contribute a lot to this.
Age of kelapa pandan (coconut) plant = 4 years [2].





I do feel grateful for the continuous flower from my precious  kelapa pandan (coconut) plant. Which hopefully I am able to get taste coconut milk from it later.
I already consumed 2 unit of kelapa pandan (coconut) fruit from this plant. It taste very fragrant and soothing.

Extra details:
Location : Johor, Malaysia.
Climate : equatorial, hot and humid throughout the year.
Land size for this plant : 6 feet x 8 feet [2]. Outside land of my house gate in  kawasan perumahan (residential  housing) area.
Plant start to produce flower : January 2020.
Estimate time to be able to harvest for coconut milk and seedlings : January 2021.

Till then, have fun tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant.

References:
[1] The look of new blooming flower to my kelapa pandan (coconut) plant last 12 June 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-look-of-newly-bloom-flowers-to-my.html
[2] The look of my small planted kelapa pandan (coconut) last 2 April 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-weekend-activity-cleaning-up-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment