Links

Friday, June 5, 2020

The look of my first harvested durian belanda (soursop) fruit

This is taken this morning. Where I notice one of my durian belanda (soursop) fruit. The one that have black spot on its skin [1].
It was wrapped last 9 April 2020 [1]. Basically I am able to harvest it after 2 months time. Maybe due the black spot condition, it ripen faster. Despite its condition, half of the durian belanda (soursop) fruit still edible. I even able to share it with my sick cat, Tomot. Which I hope will give him energy booster for fast recovery.
The durian belanda (soursop) fruit gives balanced taste of sweet and sour with slightly rich buttery (lemak) texture.
The whole fruit weigh 169 gm.





The weighted durian belanda (soursop) fruit. 
The look of the cutted durian belanda (soursop) fruit. I manage to get 2 seeds from the small part that I eat.


Fortunately I am checking the durian belanda (soursop) plant this morning. If not, I might missed it out and unable to taste it. As I do not expect for it to ripen this fast due to its small size.
I am really glad for not trim off the fruit once notice it has black spot. Worth the wait. Despite I can only eat half of it.
Till then, have fun in tending after your plants in daily basis.

Reference:
[1] Black spot on my durian belanda (soursop) fruit last 20 May 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-look-of-black-spot-on-one-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment