Links

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Make spaghetti carbonara in pressure cooker Philips AOI HD 2137

This is taken in the evening of 22 May 2020. Where I manage to buy ingredients to make spaghetti carbonara.
The look of the cooked spaghetti carbonara. It turn out well with al dente texture.
The look of ingredients mixed in the pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 [1].
The used ingredients:
1) Prego cream pasta sauce, flavour cheese and herbs.
2) Full cream milk from Marigold.
3) Chicken hot dogs from Ayamas
Instructions :
1) Tumis (sauté) the normal tumis (sauté) ingredients such as garlic,red onions,ginger and turmeric.
2) Then I add spaghetti (broken half), pasta sauce, milk,chicken broth and water and shredded rosemary leaves to the sauté ingredients. Mix well.
3) Then I use function steam for 10 minutes and let it cook.
I did not add salt at all. Always forget about salt. Still it turn out just nice to my taste.
At least now I know the needed ingredients to make spaghetti carbonara each time I am craving for one. Preparation time including sauté took almost 40 minutes. Quite long as I take my time to grate the sauté ingredients rather than chopped them. My preference of cooking. Then the pressure cooker really took 10 minutes to cook spagheti carbonara as it is already heat up during sauté time. Less time taken for the pressure cooker to built up pressure. The beauty of doing sauté directly in the pot of this pressure cooker Philips HD 2137. Still convenient since I am only using 1 pot to make it. Less utensils to wash and faster cooking time compare to normal cooking method.
Cost for this serving is less than RM 10. I still able to make 1 more set from the balance of ingredients. Worth the time and effort. 
Till then, have fun in making simple spaghetti carbonara at home.

References :
[1] My 6 liter pressure cooker Philips AIO HD 2137 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/received-my-precious-philips-hd-2137.html
[2] Making spaghetti carbonara using function manual for 3 minutes https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/my-10-minutes-spaghetti-carbonara-meal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment