Links

Thursday, July 30, 2020

My review on 96 LEDs video light

This is taken last 16 June 2020. My 96 LEDs video light. The set comes with 1 unit of 96 LEDs video light, yellow diffuser and adjustable hot shoe mount.
The look of the set of 3 pieces:
It has battery indicator at the back. So easy to know and estimate time to start recharge the used battery. This 96 LEDs video light is using Sony NP-F type battery. I just used my Sony NP-F770 battery from my 160 LEDs video light set.

The look of 96 LEDs video light when turned on in low light. The brightness is adjustable.



Side by side comparison with my 12 LEDs, card size video light [1].



The adjustable hot shoe mount that come in the set. Really good to be used with my phone holder.
Details:
●LED quantity: 96 LEDs
●Size 7 cm (H) × 11 cm (W) × 2 cm (D)
●Weight without battery : 72 gm
●Weight with battery NP-F770 : 262 gm
●Output 7.5 W
●Luminous flux : 850 lm
●Beam angle: 120 degree
●Colour temperature : 6000 K/ 3200 K
●Colour rendering index: >90%

This 96 LEDs video light definitely 80% brighter than my 12  LEDs video light.
I personally love to use my LED video light especially when I am out to tend after my plants at night. Have to invest in such lighting since sometimes I am unable to commit during day time.
Till then, have fun enjoying good lighting assist from your precious LED video light.

References:
[1] My 12 LEDs, card size video light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-card-size-led-video-light.html
[2] My 160 LEDs video light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/unwrapping-my-160-leds-video-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment