Links

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Pictures of me that able to fit kebaya pendek made last 2008

This is taken in the evening. To show that I am able to wear again my old kebaya that made last 2008. Where that time my weight is between 55 kg to 58 kg. 
Posing with my pisang nipah plant at home. 



I am very happy to be able to wear the kebaya pendek again. As before PKP, my weight is already near 67 kg [1].
The pictures of me in 67 kg weight last January 2020 [1].

Seems like my method in eating less rice (not more than 40 gm), but more frequently (5 times per day) does helps in my weight loss. But you will need a very strong will, determination and high discipline level to achieve such 10 kg weight loss. Now my weight is between 55 kg to 58 kg. Still working hard to maintain such weight again.
I also cut off almost 90% sugar and salt intake at home. Till I am under low blood pressure since I do have low blood sugar condition if my sugar level too low. So, I normally take some sweet drink in the morning only before I start my day like tending after my plants and cat.
Regardless what, do learn to know what your body needs and do not need. As others people diet might not be suitable with your body condition. Like me, I tried my best to keep daily journal of what I consume and do. So that I am able to duplicate the steps that works for me the day before. Or stop the steps that do not works for me the day before. Yes this step in writing daily journal is time consuming. But for me, it worth the effort since it works well for me.
What best after able to get weight less than 60 kg is my knees no longer in pain. Well to be able to fit in old clothes is truly a bonus as well. But no more knees pain is really a blessing for me. I am also feeling better, less tired, able to move well compare to when at weight above 60 kg.
Till then, have fun in your weight loss journey.

Reference :
[1] My look at weight 67 kg in Batman printed blouse last January 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-custom-design-blouse-with-batman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment