Links

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Manage to plant pisang relong offspring using my small shovel.

I manage to dig hole to plant my pisang relong offspring using only my small shovel [1]. I think both my trowel and hoe is left in the lab after it was used last time.
Manage to dig almost 5 cm high.

The hole diameter able to fit the bottom of this 5 liter container.



The look of pisang relong offspring.

The hole just nice enough to fit in the pisang relong offspring base.

Nicely planted pisang relong offspring.
Till then, don't be discourage when have lack of tool. Like MacGyver always said, we need to improvised using the existing tools. And I did improvised and make it done.

Reference: 
[1] The healthy look of the received pisang relong offspring from my gardening buddy last Thursday https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-pretty-plump-and-healthy-look-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment