Links

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My harvested mulberry fruits 89.25 gm weight

This is taken in the morning of 29 November 2021. Where I manage to harvest 89.25 gm of mulberry fruits.
The top right one almost 5 cm long. 
All weigh 105 gm including container. 
Weight of empty container is 15.75 gm. 
The look of the harvested mulberry fruits and some mulberry fruit that still attached on the tree. 
I am using my new experimental homemade fertilizer on this mulberry kampung. Seems like it works well as I am able to get more than 90 gm per harvest and almost 5 cm in length per mulberry fruit. 
When people asked me how to get good skin, well of course by eating fresh harvested mulberry fruits! 💪😁
Till then, have fun in enjoying good and many harvested mulberry fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment