Links

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Burning incense cone as aromatherapy

This is taken in the evening of 15 December 2021. Where I manage to burned 1 incense cone as aromatherapy. I like this type of incense cone scent. It smells calming and yet comforting. 

The bottom holder is made from clay. Bought from the same shop I bought the incense cone. This particular shop have variety of incense sold. And have lots of good scented ones compared to the usual place I bought my incense stick and incense cone [1].
What I like about burning incense cone and stick is it helps to stop the smell after frying food lingers in the house. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying fragrant scent from your burned incense cone.

Reference :
[1] The look of burned incense in rose scent last 10 December 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment