Links

Thursday, December 23, 2021

My 5 meter power cable extension with 3 power ports and 6 USB ports

This is taken in the noon of 19 December 2021. Where I decided to switch from my current 2 meter power cable extension with 6 power ports and 5 USB ports to 5 meter power cable extension with 3 power ports and 6 USB ports [1].
I think after this I need to get another 5 meter power cable extension with minimum 6 power ports and 6 USB ports. As the current usage at home need at least 4 power ports and 6 USB ports. For travel usage, the one in above picture is sufficient enough for me to use. 
Till then, have fun testing good extension with sufficient power cable length, power ports and USB ports for your home usage. 

Reference :
[1] The look of my extension with 6 power ports and 5 USB ports, 1.8 meter power cable length

No comments:

Post a Comment