Links

Friday, December 24, 2021

How I troubleshoot to make my IDE hard disk works and accessible

This is taken in the morning of 21 December 2021. Where I successfully makes my IDE hard disk usable again.

Drilling screw hole for some part using drilling machine. Need to use small fine drill bit. And this is high precision works. 
This is why service to troubleshoot is expensive. Due to the used tools, time, idea and creativity involved in the process. 
I have checked earlier with nearest computer shop last 7 December 2021. However, they are unable to help me on this matter.


Which I resorted to troubleshoot it together with my friends help. The benefit of having friend with PhD in Electronics Engineering.

Troubleshooting steps takes my time to get best solution to ensure the hard disk can be used. This is where technical knowledge, information and resources is crucial. And my basic in electronics engineering does helps on this matter.
So for those who think this work is easy and cheap, by all means do it yourself😉💪.
Till then, have fun successfully troubleshoot your IDE hard disk and use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment